Movado BOLD Fusion, 44mm pale yellow gold ion-plated stainless steel case and bracelet with a black and pale yellow gold accented chronograph dial and ceramic bezel.
- Movado means ‘always in motion’ in the Esperanto language
- Was founded in Switzerland in 1881 by a 19 year-old entrepreneur
- Is recognized with 100 patents + 200 awards
- Is in 20 Museums around the world
Movado Museum Dial Facts:
- Museum dial was designed by artist Nathan George Horwitt in 1947
- Horwitt’s design is in the permanent collections of MoMA
Pale Gold Ionic-Plated Stainless Steel
Pale Gold Ionic-Plated Stainless Steel Link Bracelet
Swiss Quartz Chronograph Movement
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.