Casio G-Shock G-Steel Men’s Connected Watch GSTB200G-2A
New G-STEEL model that feature Carbon Core Guard structure. The case is made of fine resin that incorporates carbon fiber for light weight along with rigidity that is superior to that of resin alone.
In addition to features that prevent damage and deformation due to impact, G-STEEL Series models also boast compact* configurations. Even though these models have dynamic wide faces, they are also designed to provide a comfortable fit on the wrist. The light-on-dark LCD contributes to both functionality and face design.
All of this and more adds up to a powerful and tough-looking design.
*Compared to the GST-B100 Series, the 12-6H is 4.8 mm thinner, while the 3-9H is 4.6 mm thinner.
Embrace a new layer of toughness with this men’s Casio G-Shock G-Steel Connected watch. Features a carbon/ stainless steel case and bezel, this timepiece sports a rugged look and maintains the shock resistant structure for which G-Shock is known. Tough Solar technology and Bluetooth connectivity enables the watch to connect to an internet time server for accurate timekeeping functions. Completing the look is a black resin band that comfortably secures to your wrist with a buckle closure.
- 49mm Rose gold-tone carbon/ stainless steel case and black bezel
- Shock resistant
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Time calibration signal reception (auto receive up to 6 times a day)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- World time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar
- Moon phases
- 12/24 hour format
- Day display
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Water-resistant up to 200 meters
- Casio Style #: GSTB200G-2A
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.