Movado Stainless Steel Chronograph Series 800 Men’s Watch 2600142
Movado Series 800, 42 mm Performance Steel case and bracelet with black chronograph dial.
- Movado means ‘always in motion’ in the Esperanto language
- Was founded in Switzerland in 1881 by a 19 year-old entrepreneur
- Is recognized with 100 patents + 200 awards
- Is in 20 Museums around the world
Movado Museum Dial Facts:
- Museum dial was designed by artist Nathan George Horwitt in 1947
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.